Testing of milking machines. The technical condition and performance of milking machines is evaluated with modern measurement systems.
Estonian University of Life Sciences
The technical condition and performance of milking machines is evaluated with modern measurement systems.
Measurement data characterise:
– the performance of the vacuum pump;
– vacuum loss in milk and vacuum pipeline;
– vacuum stability in the milking machine;
– accuracy of the milking machine pulsation.
On the basis of the measurement data it is possible to:
– decide whether the milking machine or some of its parts should be repaired or replaced;
– discover the causes of milk quality and udder health declination.
The duration of the entire test is about two hours. It is possible to test milking machines during regular milking.
- Farm animal nutrition advice, including ruminant feeding and metabolism and relationships with milk composition and...
The bovine oocytes are collected from live animals or alternatively, from the slaughterhouse. The oocytes are...