Laboratory analysis of soil and plant, advice for the interpretation of the results
Estonian University of Life Sciences
We offer services and know-how:
– chemical analysis of soil, peat and organic manure;
– laboratory analysis of the physical parameters of soil;
– chemical analysis of plant material;
– counselling for the application of the results of the analyses.
Analyses are made both for carrying out scientific research and for giving practical managing advice.
Based on the analyses of the chemical and physical parameters of soil we offer counselling for example for:
– compiling fertilisation plans;
– assessing soil suitability and
– planning land use.
- Farm animal nutrition advice, including ruminant feeding and metabolism and relationships with milk composition and...
The bovine oocytes are collected from live animals or alternatively, from the slaughterhouse. The oocytes are...