Aeronautical Engineering Training
Estonian Aviation Academy
Estonian Aviation Academy conducts Aeronautical Engineering (EASA regulations) training, Air Traffic Safety Electronics Personnel training; and customised training for engineers. It is possible to acquire knowledge on topics such as Radio Measurements, Human Factors and Aviation legislation.
– Human Factors (contact training or online course);
– Aviation legislation (Module 10) (online course);
– EASA Part-M Refresher training;
– EASA Part-145 Continuation training;
– EASA Part-M/CAMO Changes and Amendments;
– EASA Part-147/66 Understanding the Requirements;
– training of MTO supervisors and assessors;
– radio communication and measurements.
– ATSEP basic training;
– ATSEP qualification shared;
– ATSEP qualification communication
– ATSEP qualification navigation;
– ATSEP qualification surveillance;
– ATSEP qualification data processing;
– ATSEP qualification systems, monitoring & control.
It is also possible to arrange customised training for A1, A2, A3, A4, B1.1, B1.2, B1.3, B1.4 and B2 mechanics.
Training is held in English and group sizes are flexible.
An air traffic service provider must comply with the requirements of several regulations when providing impeccable...
The radio transmitter and receiver exchange transferable or transmissible information by radio waves. The receiver provides...